Lancaster Brewery Co
The large steel structures are malt silos.
Lancaster Brewery Company Limited Lancaster Leisure Park Wyresdale Road Lancaster LA1 3LA
Lancaster Brewery is a subsidiary of C2 Investments, a small pubco. They have four pubs: the Duke of Edinburgh (Barrow-in-Furness), the Mill (Ulverston), the Palatine (Morecambe) and the Sun (Lancaster). The brewer is Will Pammenter.
Their beers are on permanently in their tied houses; more often than not in the three local Wetherspoons pubs and the White Cross and Borough (Lancaster); and occasionally in the few true free houses around here.
The current beer range is:
- Amber ABV 3.7%.
- Black ABV 4.6%. Based on Dark Side of the Lune.
- Blonde ABV 4.1%. The same as before.
- Red ABV 4.9%. Re-named Flaming Nora.
- Slate ABV 4.2%. Apparently a blend of Amber and Black. Made on request.
- Dark ABV 3.5%. Has not actually appeared yet: a mild.
- Redder ABV 5.9%. Brewed for Christmas.